Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh my god, I love you so much

Photobucket

Soooo much. Forever.

This guy up there is freakin' awesome and adorable and he makes me cry.

I started watching Misfits last nights (thanks Maddy) and stayed up later than I should have because I just couldn't stop.

Debriefing:
It's a show about teenage British delinquents that get community service for crimes that I am not aware of yet and then get super powers after being struck by lightning. It's awesome

And I love Simon (that guy ^^) because he's so sweet and his power is awesome, yet no one likes him. Extreme sadness!

He can go invisible and makes a face like this
Photobucket

I'm pretty sure that he goes invisible best whenever he's upset because he often goes invisible after Nathan is mean to him. Dislike of Nathan! Even though he's hilarious.

I friggin' love Simon, he's such a sweetie! God! I will love him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment