Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ghost, guys. I'm serious.

A book that's been sitting (fairly precariously) onto of a keyboard for probably about a month just slide down and fell off.

I say this is the work of ghosts

I know you guys are gonna say (or think because you people are too lazy to comment) about wind and open doors and coincidence nonsense! But I don't care. I believe it was the ghosts.

Strange things have been happening lately and it was halloween last weekend *bump bump buuuuuum!*
Or not really strange, but more slightly atypical.

Such as! Shivers down my spine. But not just any shivers! Shivers to my very soul.
My dog growling at nothing. They can see ghosts, you know?
Feeling like some one is watching me.
Misplacing things.
My laptop mysteriously deciding to not freakin' play my True Bloods and proceeding to make my life hell!

Yes, there are logical explanations, but I choose to disregard them. *cough cough!*I'm just paranoid and my computer hates me *cough!)

Oh well, see you next time!

On a zombie related note, I swear to jebus, I just heard someone outside my garage groaning and saying "braaaaains!"

No comments:

Post a Comment