Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Aromatherapy, how I love thee

Guys, I'm lovin' aromatherapy lately. Especially rose or peppermint scents. Rose puts me to sleep/smells freaking awesome and peppermint wakes me up, awesomeness.

Lovin' Perfect Potion as well. It always smells so good in there and all the products are awesome and wonderfully smelly.

I have rose oil burning right now (not really rose oil, that shizz is expensive!) and it smells so good! I feel so relaxed and floaty.

Photobucket
How pretty is this burner?

My oil burner is very old and quite dirty and covered in oil residue. I think it gives it character, but I think it may be a fire hazard near anything flammable.

I always struggle to find those teeny little tea candles that go in oil burners, you need to rummage around a lot to find one and they usually only last a few hours. I like to have oil burning as often as possible.

I also like incense, but I like oil more, more choices and feels less wasteful for some reason...

This post is so pointless; other than to tell you to go to perfect potion and learn more about aromatherapy, there is nothing of interest.

Oh well. I strongly think that aromatherapy does so much awesome stuff, but I can't see how it could cure things like cancer...maybe just stick to headaches and stress?

Photobucket
I could go for some stress relieving...

No comments:

Post a Comment