Saturday, November 6, 2010

Why can't you kill anyone right?!

Freakin' Vampire Diaries.

Stefan and Damon can't kill vamps properly. They nearly always come back to life again/escape whatever confines they were in/ kill the whole mother truckin' town and then everything is all plot twisty and such.

They always half arse it. Stake 'em or burn 'em, never together. Do both! Double kill those evil vamps! Christ sake, guys, you are horrible vampires.


Yeah, I just watched episode 8 of season 2 of Vampire Diaries and that frenchy named guy is alive after they staked him, didn't they see it coming? Elena splashed him with vervain and he healed real quick like, what do you except if you leave him staked to a door? Some vamps, huh!?

In other vampire related news, the episode was very sad and I may or may not have cried in the last bit. I love Damon! And him professing his love to Elena and then making her forget it because he loves her so much that she should be happy with Stefan and he doesn't deserve her and he's so sad and crying his vampire tears and all is so sad! Why? Why can't he just have his princess of darkness? Why can't Damon have his happiness?

I'm glad this Clause guy is finally coming into the picture, as I'm reading the books and so much of this is all wrong and out of order and why is it taking so long for Elena to be a vamp and die and all this stuff?! I want the vampy 'I don't remember Stefan so I may just kill him, but Damon stops me so I love him because he's all I remember'-ness. That's the best part. I want the princess of darkness, goshdarnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment