Wednesday, November 24, 2010

faux nap

I am unable to nap during the day, this makes it very boring and seemingly time consuming when I am sick. I am sick right now and I got so bored of reading fanfic and not having the energy to do much school work that I decided I would try again at this whole napping thing.

So what I did was I closed my eyes, tried to relax and day dreamed. You know when you day dream and you sort of dream, but you are in complete control over whats going on in your head? Well I did that. I imagined I was an immortal witch and did all this awesome stuff. I levitated shit, I screwed with people, I talked to animals (walk with the animals, talk with the animals...yes?). It was very entertaining.

I stayed like that for about half an hour and when I got bored of my "dream" I opened my eyes and felt as if I had actually had a nap. But I still felt fairly shitty as I am still sick. I'm typing this with my head resting on the couch level with my keyboard and I keep making lots of mistakes, but less than I was expecting. Yay for me.

I recommend this faux nap to anyone who can't nap, but would like to waste thirty minutes of their day dreaming of things that can never be and thus becoming disappointed with this and faux napping some more.

I'm about to fall off the couch and into my puke bucket, so see ya laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment