Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stop stealing my time!

Woke up this morning at 8am and I honestly have no freakin' idea where the time has gone. It's now 8pm and it really doesn't feel like it.

I looked at my clock an hour ago and I was like "Woh! It's 7pm already!" and then, I swear it felt like a minute, I looked again and BAM! 8 o'clock. It's freaking me out, guys. Even my body is all confused, I ate breakfast around 9 and haven't eaten since then because I'm still convinced it's only 10:30. Why must you confuse me all the time?!

I'm especially freaking out at the fact that I'm not hungry, although I ate some grapes a bit after breakfast...how nutritious are grapes?

Um, never mind. I'm still thoroughly freaked out.


There's this car that drives past my house really fast every night and I'm always thinking "You just keep driving, Mister." Very much not wanting him to stop, with his loud beats and revving and what not...

Well, he stopped today and now I'm getting creeped out and I'm too scared to leave the couch and get Mr. Stabby. What a conundrum.

Also, I've been reading about fairies, aliens and monsters all afternoon and it's made me a bit paranoid. Not so much with the fairies...but definitely the aliens.

It's for an art assignment btdubs. Well...that wasn't the specifics of the assignment, but I managed to warp it to be very weird and creepy. My art teacher said "It has potential." So now I'm trying really hard just to reach that "potential" and please her.

I'm such a weirdo.

Just incase you were wondering, I decided to leave the scarier creatures for tomorrow when it's not all dark and scary. Ghosts, werewolves, big foot. Too freaky.

So I'm going to talk about aliens for while.

I don't get why people are all like "Ah dun seen an alien wit ma own two eyes, I did!" and they have pictures that are obviously like a blurry picture of a spray painted toddler and they expect us to all bow down before the oh mighty see-er of the supernatural. I'm sure alien spotters get all the ladies.

Loch Ness Monster also has this issue (pretty sure all myths have this issue), idiots taking pictures of rocks and being all "It's Nessie! I seen 'er!" and going down to the ol' sheriff's office and getting a plastic medal.

I'm very passionate about this. People tricking other people that are actually looking for sightings into thinking aliens have huge black eyes and grey skin. Why would they look like that? If they're gonna look like something don't you think it would be more evolved? Seeing as they have obviously been around for far longer than us. Maybe they're just as primitive as us? No one freaking knows, calm down about it. If they come and kill us all, so be it, there is literally nothing we can do about it.

I need stop being so angry about all this.

Oh! Guy in loud car is leaving! Yay! Time to go get Mr. Stabby and maybe some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment