Friday, November 26, 2010

So suspenseful! Yet I know what's going to happen.

Watching Sherlock Holmes with la famiglia. It's all intense in the first scene with the lady on the table and Holmes being all cool, mathematical and bad ass. And the stupid part of brain is all like "Oh knows! She's totally gonna get herself all knifed!" but the logical part is all like "Pfffff, she'll be fiiiiine. Sherlock is there! Calm down."

I hate when the logical part of my mind gets all condescending on the stupid part.

I like how the police in this move say things like "boy-o" and have hats and batons. Haven't seen a baton in a good long while.

I think Sherlock Holmes has a bit of agoraphobia...but I'm only like five minutes into the movie...

Well now we're at the dinner party. I like that lady, I hope she's some sort of love interest for Holmes...oop, he's possibly ruined his chances by "inspecting" the lady. And now she's thrown wine in his face. Awesome, Holmes, job well done.

I'm just talking about what happens in the movie now, aren't I? Oh well.

Dude! Fight Club! Does Holmes know karate or something? He's pretty damn good.

(I've never seen Fight Club, but I know you're not supposed to talk about it, so I apologise, Fight Club Gods)

Shit faces, man! Holmes like killed that guy, or didn't? Everything just went back in time. No he most certainly did... Except he's not dead.

I realise this makes very little, or possibly no, sense if you aren't watching sherlock Holmes right as you read this...I really don't care.

So this Blackwood guy is gonna die, is it because he practiced "black magic"? What's people's deal with black magic these days? (or back then?) Shmeh.

BORED NOW!

I love Crabstickz, I will attempt to find out which video that's from, but it's hilarious.

UPDATE: Wait, wait, wait, can Sherlock hear people's thoughts? I don't think so...

UPDATE AGAIN!: The video is this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLv-kQqr2uQ
It's hilarious

UPDATE AGAIN, AGAIN: Wait, can Sherlock Holmes see the future?

LAST UPDATE, I PROMISE: Sherlock Holmes is licking rocks and it makes me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment